COVID-19 Precautions and Updates
May 19, 2021
We continue to follow the CDC guidelines and ongoing efforts to maintain a safe environment for our patients and staff. We do ask anyone who is ill to please stay home and reschedule their appointments.
Here is what you can expect at your next appointment in our office:
- We are now a paperless front office! Your paperwork will be sent to you ahead of time for you to fill out, sign, and send back before your visit.
- We are seeing patients every 30 minutes and will call you up from your car or the lobby.
- You will be asked simple screening questions and have your touchless temperature taken.
- If you are fully vaccinated, you do not have to wear a mask. We do ask anyone who has not been fully vaccinated to continue to wear a mask to your appointment.
- We have a new encrypted communication service through texting, where you can safely send health information and photos for your virtual consultation.
- We no longer have brochures, but can send you any procedural information via email for up to 19 different treatments
- Virtual consultations and post-op visits are now being offered.
- We are limiting the office visits to essential participants for the time being.
- Each room has been sterilized to CDC and OSHA guidelines
If you have any questions or concerns, please let a team member know. There is nothing more important to us than maintaining your good will, providing you with excellent care, and propelling you forward toward your goals.