COVID-19 Precautions and Updates
May 1, 2020
We have recently implemented new safety procedures for patients coming into the office. Here is what you can expect at your next appointment in our office!
- We are now a paperless front office! Your paperwork will be sent to you ahead of time for you to fill out, sign, and send back before your visit.
- We are seeing patients every 30 minutes and will call you up from your car or the lobby.
- You will be asked simple screening questions and have your touchless temperature taken. We do ask that you also wear a mask.
- We have a new encrypted communication service through texting, where you can safely send health information and photos for your virtual consultation.
- We no longer have brochures, but can send you any procedural information via email for up to 19 different treatments
- Virtual consultations and post-op visits are now being offered.
- We are limiting the office visits to essential participants for the time being.
- Each room has been sterilized to CDC and OSHA guidelines
- If you have any questions or concerns, please let a team member know. There is nothing more important to us than maintaining your good will, providing you with excellent care, and propelling you forward toward your goals.